1) Visit Kansas and the site of the original "Tow Mater" (Pixar movie Cars) They used the town of Galena KS and Baxtor Springs KS to base the movie on.The kids all got in the truck and we all had "pop" from the old fashion cooler and drank it in the diner!
2) Visit the McDonald's in Oklahoma that goes across the interstate! Pretty Cool!
3) It was VBS at our local church and four of the kids went every night!
4) Jen and I went to the movies and saw "Sex in the City" I laughed and I cried and I laughed some more!!
5) We drove the four older kids down the Arkansas and Busy Dad took them to the Taylor Swift and Lifehouse concert! They had a blast!!6) We went to the local public pool here in town and the kids all spent most of their time trying to walk across the lily pads. 7) There was some shopping at the local Mall with all the girls and the boys stayed home and played on the Wii! 8) There were many Guitar Hero battles every night! 9) Lots of photo moments of all seven kids!!
Thanks for driving the 12 hours to Missouri Jen! We had a blast!!