Friday, May 30, 2008

Some of my Favorite things

*********Update***********
Kim Sue is the winner of the Ikea bag! Thanks for playing along everyone. Kim- email me your address so I can send you your bag!!
I am sure you have products in your house that you love! Kristi had a post today about her Endorsements. I have snapped a few pictures of things that I love. (Sharpies!! I love all kinds, colors and shapes! I am kind of addicted to them actually)(Bath and Body Amber Myrrh. It is from their Breathe Romance line. I love this scent. I am bummed that they are discontinuing it. So if you haven't tried it go stock up now. The lotion is wonderful!)I have tried these Magic Erasers and love them. I discovered that Walmart carries their own store brand which work just as well and cost less.I drink this every morning and night. I love it!We love chips and salsa and chips and cheese dip. I found these chips taste just like the restaurant chips. They are super thin and salty!I got a sample of this and love it. It cleans my dust and will get anything sticky that has landed on my wood table or my blinds. It smells good too! Finally...I love these plastic bags from Ikea. I got the stripe one last year when I was in Dallas (that is the closest Ikea to me) My friend Kim sent me the blue and green one a while back! These fold up and can carry tons of stuff. They are very inexpensive too!!

*****Aloha question of the week****
Do you have some favorite things? Write a post and link back here! I will leave this up for a week and next Friday will give away one of my favorite things!!

A bag from IKEA!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i found your site through Pioneer Woman :) some of my favorite things? i love my coconut/lime body butter, tide stick, and my red jessica simpson stilletos. hope i win!

Be sure to check out my blog for giveaways every friday too!

Dee said...

I love Breath Energy....hard to find the cologne these days.

Anyway other things I love, pinesol, clorox wipes, febreeze, and downy. I absolutely love Gold canyon candles they are the BEST!

Linda said...

I gonna try the pledge wipes...thanks for the heads-up!

Anonymous said...

I love Ikea!

Anonymous said...

Let's see . . . my laptop, cell phone, digital reader, Nintendo DS lite, camera . . . I see a trend here! LOL!

Elle*Bee said...

I love Sharpies! Good to know about the Cleaning Erasers - I'll look for them when I go shopping Thurs. Fun post. I hope to play along, but Mon and Tues are going to be crazy in my household.

BTW, you should have a little box arriving soon... :-)

Calise said...

I love sharpies too! As well as any other pen that always works. I love Ikea too, plus Google and crocheting things from produce bags :)

Calise said...

Oh and I found your site through Tip Junkie. I'm excited to look around more :)

Ginny said...

This is fun, I've been wanting to do a post like this. Will have to try & get one up! I love Sharpies too & they are addicting, lol.

Judi said...

Hey! I love J Designs! Those Wal-Mart equivelant of Swiffer dusters are just as good and cheaper too!

Kim Sue said...

Love, Love, Love Sharpies - there is always one within reach!

Val said...

I love all your sharpies! I thought I had a bunch, 10.
I finally posted mine favorite things.

Anonymous said...

I just bought the best Notebook/Binder from Target! I am forever carrying around a spiral bound notebook and a clipboard wherever I go. This note binder will allow me to just carry on thing and keep all of it together!

Jen
http://www.listplanit.com

Anonymous said...

Wicked cute Ikea bags!! Love them!