Friday, October 19, 2007

Aloha Friday

This is a fun way to get to know some of your fellow bloggers. Just post a question that you would like answered and wait for the comments!!

Kailani is hosting this Meme every Friday. Go check it out and post your own question on your blog! Have fun!!



My question for the day is...

"What are your kids going to be for Halloween?"

So far three of my four children have decided what they are going to be. Abigale is going to be a cute witch, Hayden a Ninja and Katherine a 50's sock hop gal. The verdict is still out on Rebecca. I will keep you posted.


On another note. Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) will be hosted again here on Monday. So please get out and show the kindness this weekend with your family. Write about it on Monday and come back here and sign the Mr. Linky! If you are new to Random Acts of Kindness then you can read about how it started here and read some other peoples RAK here.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Red is going to be Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series. Baby Girl is going to be a Princess. Little Bug hates Halloween. A lot. We might be able to talk him into wearing his cowboy hat, but that's about it.

Memarie Lane said...

My son is going to be Optimus Prime, and my daughter will be an angel.

Anonymous said...

Girlie Girl is going to be a princess. I think this is the last year she'll do that. Next year she'll probably feel like she's too old for princesses!

Baby Bug is going to be some sort of bug. I have the costume but I can't quiet figure out what it is. It does have antennas with hearts on the ends, though! I love that she has no say as to what she'll be! LOL!

Mary said...

My oldest is going to be a Cheetah (not Cheetah Girl), and my youngest is going to be super girl. :) She got a super girl cape from Great America/Six Flags, and we are being awfully cheap.

Stacey said...

anysa will be dorothy from wizard of oz. luke will be "lion king", although i am working the w.o.o. lion angle! we tried her costume today (homemade!) for a party and it went over well! yea!

Jessie said...

I've got a black spiderman (five years old)and a superman (two years old) in my house!

Cathi said...

My kids are grown but I'm the Halloween Guru Grandma and always make the costumes for the grand babies. This year A age 7 is Obi-Wan Kenobi, C age 4 is Michaelangelo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and K age 1 is a Pumpkin.

Heart of Rachel said...

Last year my son was a blue Power Ranger. We're not yet sure about this year. There are so many wonderful ideas to choose from. He likes nice costumes not the scary ones. It's hard to decide. :)

CG said...

My niece is going to be a princess and my nephew is going to be a black spiderman.

Ann(ie) said...

A Bumble Bee.

=)

First Halloween. I cannot wait for the cuteness!!