Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Time

We have had a busy and fun summer so far. School starts in 21 days or so the kids just informed me. I took the kids to Vermont for two weeks by myself with Walt flying up for the long Fourth of July Weekend.

Everyone is done with their camps and now we can just sleep in and have lazy summer days. haha I think that is probably wishful thinking.

My BFF Jen drove up from Alabama this week with her two girls and while she was here we she took our family pictures. She is a talented photographer and my friends were quickly calling me setting up sittings while she was here. I got to be the lovely photographer assistant.

I think we had six sittings in 3 days. That doesn't include the quick trips to the pond with my kids throughout the day to snap some pictures or the photo studio she quickly set up in my basement to take individuals of the kids.

Can't believe they are already back in Alabama.

Here are a few of the pictures that she took. She took a real fun picture that I am saving for our Christmas card.























1 comment:

A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.