Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sports and more Sports

If you want to keep up with the Wilson's then you better start following me on Facebook. I don't seem to have the time to sit down at the computer anymore. Thank goodness for my blackberry! (Rebecca and her blue shoes! )
(Katherine and the Freshman Volleyball team. They were undefeated going into Saturdays finals) (Hayden was one of the Captains of last Sat. game. Look at # 8)


I think its safe to say that we have been extremely busy with Soccer, Volleyball and Football. Wish I could have cloned myself last Saturday!! I needed to be in AR for soccer, Kansas for volleyball and MO for Football!

(Abigale and her friend Addie performed at the HS Varsity Football game with the cheerleaders! The danced to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. Here they are with the BullDog mascot)


No comments: