Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, First Day of School and a Giveway at the End!

Busy Day today! First Day of school for all four kids!! Abigale started Kindergarten today and it's her 6th Birthday! It's bittersweet!



(Look at her cute outfit that JenJen got her!
Love that Gymboree cupcake set!)
The younger kids brought Notepads to their teachers this morning as a "Happy First Day of School" happy.

I would love to make one for your favorite teacher! Leave a comment and I will pick some lucky person! Post about it on your blog or Twitter about it and you will get an extra entry! Just leave a separate comment for each thing you do! If you can't wait that long you can order one from my Etsy Store!

8 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) They all look so happy! I know Becca will be glad to get some "official" math worksheets today! AND ~ Happy Birthday Abigale!

Sign me up for that giveaway!

:) Ann

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope this works. If it does it'll be better than posting picts! :)

Nanabanana said...

Oops, I guess I should have put my name or something.. where are my children when I need them?!!

Stacey said...

so glad i am not on your emotional rollercoaster today! hope she has a great birthday and super year!

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable. I'm not prejudiced either! Love, MiMi

Sandi said...

Hey, I so wish I still had kids in school HOWEVER, I am a teacher, I would love to have that note pad. I love your note pads, your note pads are awesome!!!

Melanie said...

Cute notepad! I have a fifth-grader and my baby just started kindergarten.

Ginny said...

Love the notepad, we did something like that a few years ago & the teachers loved it.

My girls go back on the 8th. I just had to take my 3rd grader in for school pictures yesterday & she wasn't thrilled with the idea of going back, lol. My oldest goes in next week for her pics & my youngest goes back next week to meet her teacher. Fun fun!