Friday, November 21, 2008

Aloha Friday

It has been awhile since I have posted. Its been busy around here with Car in the shop, new tires, getting a cast off, a child with a sinus infection, a child with a funny rash, stomach bug, working on orders, homework, tests, and I am sure I am forgetting something.....

We are heading to Alabama for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see everyone!!

A bunch of notepads are making their way in the mail today.



A bunch of tissue holders are making their way into stockings all over the US.

Want any? Go to my Etsy Shop. I work up until the last minute making Christmas gifts, so go ahead and order and they will be in the mail soon.

Have you started on your Christmas shopping? Are you done?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have mailed your Swap gifts. I am sorry about the lack of wrapping. I had the stuff in beautiful Christmas bags but the box I had to mail them in wouldn't allow for my pretty decor. You should be getting the package on Monday. I hope you enjoy! (Having to buy for someone that you don't really know is a lot harder than I expected).

Sandra said...

I love your items!! I ordered some address labels for my PD and BDiL... love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally done with my side. Now I have to work on DH's side. :-)