Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twitter, Facebook?

I can't believe all the different things we have nowadays to suck us into the computer..

Twitter

facebook

myspace

I know there are a ton more but I stay pretty busy with reading blogs, updating Facebook and logging onto Twitter.

Having a cell phone and unlimited texting on it has made it easier. I can sit at soccer practice and update twitter and facebook from my car. How cool is that???

You can add me to your twitter by clicking here.

When I was coming up for my twitter name I chose Martha MacGyver.

I really wanted to change my blog name to that when I did my redesign a few months ago. Sadly, it was already taken. Martha MacGyver is a funny joke in my house. Busy Dad calls me that and so do some of my friends. This is the tag line that I use in Twitter ..

"Mom of Four, I carry Sharpies and Duck Tape at all time and I drive a Monogrammed SUV!"

If you want to be my friend in facebook go here. You can search for me typing in Jennifer Amidon Wilson.

Do you use twitter or facebook?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added you to twitter ... but couldn't find you in facebook. :o(

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Sorry Theresa, I just added my name so you can search for it.

Kat said...

Oh my gosh, I just can't do Facebook or Twitter. I would be on the computer ALL DAY. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I signed up for both but I think I use Twitter more.