Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Mail


It has been a busy couple of weeks and I wanted to thank you for the emails wondering where I have been. I have had the crud that seemed to last for weeks and I am finally back to normal.


I have had so enjoyed going to my mailbox and getting so much Good Mail!!

This St. Patricks Day package arrived from Andie. I love the notecards of the chandelier. It reminds me of the beautiful green chandelier that is hanging at Tavern on the Green in NYC. The daisy tissue, mints and gum were a hit in my house. The gum did not last long!!


I got several Thank You notes. One from Kia thanking me for a birthday gift, One from Vanessa for the burp cloth I had made for baby Anna, One from Angie for sending her a happy and one from Jennifer for Valentine goodies.
My mom sent me this cute purse. She knitted it and then felted it. It is super long so I can wear it over my shoulder and across my body. Thanks Mom!
I got this cute box from Linda. She had wrapped it in ribbon and them wrapped it in plastic so the ribbon would make it through the postal system. She must have read about how much I love ribbon.
She filled the box with pink shredded paper and put a Happy Easter hand towel and some Jelly Belly's. (Linda I loved your handwriting in your note! My kids could not believe someone could write that neatly)

We got this great box from Jen. She had made monogrammed pendants for all the girls. She also had sent me a cute pendant of the kids with Love, Learn, Laugh on it. Pink Jelly beans!! Love them.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

what fun for you! especially when you have been sick!