Monday, December 17, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)


Thanks to all of you who have participated in all the RAK Monday's. I have been somewhat of a slacker these past few Monday's. With all of the orders, packing for six for a loooooong road trip and an unexpected flight for my husband to check on his mother in the hospital. I am home alone with four children.....


Thank you to Lori who watched Abigale last week during the ice storm (her school was closed due to no power) so I could get some Christmas shopping done and for all the Christmas goodies that she has dropped off!!


Thanks to Kim for the great chocolate covered peanut butter crackers! YUM

Thank you to all who have sent their well wishes to my MIL. I will be picking up my husband at an airport on the way to our Christmas destination!

Several of you have posted RAK's on your blog so please head back over here and sign the Mr. Linky!.

RAK will be back in 2008! See you then!



3 comments:

Becca said...

I have been missing RAK :) Especially since I finally put a blog entry about it up on our blog. Have a great Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Christmas!

Kate O'Brien said...

Where are you girlie? Missin' you in blogland!