I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. I guess I have not had and Blog worthy things to post about.
So on that note I am going to post some random things ( a kinda bloggy housecleaning) that I have been thinking about or some things happening around the blogoshere.
* Today is September 11! A day in our history that we will never forget. Go check out Chilihead and her post about Kathleen Ann Hunt-Casey.
* Next Monday will be the RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Post. Please be thinking about what you can do over this next week and come back her and link to your post!! I know you can do just one small thing to make this world a better place. I love that commercial on TV where someone does something nice for something and then they in turn do something nice for someone else...the whole commercial is like that! (if you can think of the name of it let me know so I can link to it) If you don't know what RAK is you can read about how it started here.
* Lelly has given out an assignment for SPT (she photographs on Tuesday) Check out her blog every Friday to find out what the assignment is and then write a post and sign her Mr. Linky.
* September 26 is my Bloggy Anniversary! It will be One Year since I started this fun adventure! I am going to have a giveaway on that day. So check back!!
* I have some new things up over at my J Design site. Go check them out! The holidays are coming up so get your orders in!
* Good Mail Girls- I have sent out some things last week and this week so be checking your mailboxes!
* The Monk and Neagle CD is being released today. Ya'll it is a fantastic CD. I was fortunate enough to get a copy back in July. I have been listening ever since. The kids love it too!! I have a picture on my sidebar that you can click and you can listen to 5 of the songs. Go check it out!!
* Please put Amy's family in your prayers!
Thanks for reading all of this!!! Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!
Oh, I have a question for you. Do you use a chore chart for your children? If so is it working for you? I am in need of some type of organized way to see if my 4 children are doing what they say they are doing!! And keeping up with it!!! So leave me a comment tell me what works for you! Thanks a bunch!