I have never participated in Thursday Thirteen but thought I would today since It is one of my busiest days.
Thirteen things I have to do to get ready for our weekend trip to Des Moines, Iowa (soccer tourney for Katherine (11 yr old soon to be 12)
1) Wake up at 5:00 to drive my husband to his car pool friend so he can catch a ride to the airport for Dallas.
2) Pick up dry-cleaning and donuts on my way back to home. ( kids still sleeping when I arrive)
3) Make 3 lunches, sign 3 folders for kids and drop off kids at three different schools.
4) Pack for 4 children, husband and Me.
5) Make sure Katherine has everything in her soccer bag for the tournament. I think the list the coach gave us has about 20 things on it.
6) Clean the house ( I hate leaving to go out of town with a messy house)
7) Print maps to where I am going so I don't get lost.
8) Get tooth pulled...Yes I have to go to the dentist today and get a tooth pulled. I have a root canal that is broken and giving me pain....
9) Take Katherine to soccer practice
10) Go to Sams to get a rolling cooler for this weekend
11) Find the Portable DVD player and select movies for the trip
12) Mail out Good Mail to some new friends...Leave a comment me if you want to be added to the Good Mail list.
13) Get ready for our trip to Washington D.C. Did I tell you that we leave on Wednesday for 6 days in D.C.???? I am a glutton for punishment. haha