Monday, October 23, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Maybe this week I will stick to my Menu!!! Check out what everyone else is having on their Menu Plan Monday.

Monday- Pot roast in crock pot
Tuesday- Homemade Mac and cheese (from Real Simple Magazine Nov 06) with baked bread
Wednesday- Ghoulosh (because my kids love it so much they want me to make it every week) !!
Thursday-Baked pork roast with steamed veggies ( I marinated the roast last week and froze it with marinade when it thaws it should be fantastic)
Friday-Pizza night
Saturday- Going to a Halloween decorate your own pumpkin party- We are taking brownies

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great menu, the Ghoulash sounds wonderful :)

Have a great week,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oooh, yummy sound week at your house! Hope you guys have fun at the decorating party :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

Great menu! I have made the Mac and Cheese, and it is very yummy! My children love it, and that is saying...alot! They are 100% blue box kids, LOL.

Kim said...

Hi,Jennifer!!

It all sounds very delicious! I have joined the Monday menu,too!(see my blog) Thanks for the link....now,how do I add the Monday Menu graphic to my blog! I would appreciate your help....I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to adding other things on!
Thanks! You can email me at wisefamily7@yahoo.com
Kim

Lala's world said...

ok I really need to start doing this!! and trying new receipe's I am so tired of the same old same old!