Friday, November 12, 2010

Lunch with Friends

Today I had a wonderful lunch with some very unique, insightful, and entertaining ladies.  I had a rare Friday off from subbing and I was caught up on all my orders.   Having this lunch was like the cherry on top of a long week.

I have lived in Missouri for over 5 years and have never been to Sandstone Gardens.  It only took about 20 minutes to get there and it was so pretty.

This is where I had lunch.
We all enjoyed lunch and then walked around the huge rooms of Christmas decorations.
I wish I could decorate my whole house with all their things.

2 comments:

The Chic Chauffeur said...

You are wayyyyy better at Twitter than me! I'll take some pics of the poppy up close and Twitter you. I made one very similar with a silk flower....I'll send that too!

Anonymous said...

Sandstone Gardens looks lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch! My 'cherry on the top' coming up this weekend is scrapbooking with a friend Sunday afternoon.