Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Look what was dropped off at my house!


Tonight a good friend dropped this off at my house for dinner! Imagine the surprise and joy that my kids had when they saw the Olive Garden bag being brought in.
I love their salads!! I had to take a picture of the big bowl and tongs that came with it. I told my kids at dinner that if I closed my eyes I could pretend I was sitting in the actual restaurant....then reality sets in!!
She made the lasagna but got the wonderful salad and bread sticks at the OG!!
Busy Dad is still in MD and we will be picking him up on Sunday. Thank you all for the emails and comments that you left! I really appreciate them.

8 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Thank God for friends like these!!

Linda said...

What a nice thing for your friend to do. There really are great people out there in this world aren't there!

I always have the best intentions but don't always follow through. I need to work on that more.

Sandi said...

Got the note pads you did a fantastic job. Thank you so much.

Christie O. said...

that is awesome!!! that's one of my favorite RAK!

Stacey said...

good friends sure are great to have!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise! You are truly blessed!

Busy Dad Mumbles said...

We are truly blessed to have friends like Matt and Carrie. They are wonderful. I comforts me even at a distance to know that my family is being cared for while I am with my Mom and siblings.

Matt and Carrie are wonderful beyond words on a regular basis. This is above and beyond the call of duty.

Busy Dad

Rhonda said...

You sure are loved. That is one thing I enjoy doing around here... I prepare meals for families in need of a little "lift" or help. I am in a group of women and we rotate.

Hope all is getting back to normal.