Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Long week!!

Its going to be a long week at the Wilson house. Walt left this morning for a week in Puerto Rico. He will be there until Friday. Tonight after baths the big girls and I watched some of the Oscars. We were all snuggled in bed discussing the dresses and who everyone was. The girls were trying to understand what all the fuss was about. They did enjoy watching Ellen. They have seen here show before so they knew who she was.

Everyone is in bed now and I hope all asleep. I get to watch the Oscars and snack on popcorn all by myself. Yippee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching too! Nicole Kidman is incredibly gorgeous in that 'yowza!' red dress. And Helen Mirren....if only I look that good when I'm her age!

Oh, and I'm ready for Tom Hanks to have a new 'do. I'm so over his DaVinci Code look. Sloppy!