Friday, December 15, 2006

2006 Christmas Card


Since I have already mailed out my Christmas cards I thought I would share our 2006 edition of the Wilson Christmas card!!! I told you how crazy it was when I took the beach picture...in case you forgot you can read about it here. You can also see some that did not make the card and some we have used the last few years here.


I hope all of you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. My parents are flying up from Alabama on Friday so I will be getting ready for them to arrive and probably will not post that much.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family! :-)

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT!! My nosy question is -- how did you do it? Do you have scrapbooking software? We have gotten some in the mail like this and I love them -- very nice!