Monday, November 06, 2006

And the Winner is.................



WOW. I can't believe how many people signed up for the contest. I had 49 posts about the Toile Notecards and 16 people linked back to my Blog. I will be doing another contest starting tomorrow for a custom notepad. So check back. I put everyone's name in the computer and then cut them out. Abigale was happy to help draw the name. When she realized I was going to take her picture she had to run to her room and get a bow for her hair!!!!

And now the moment you have been waiting for....the winner of the Notecards


Kim at Reformed Grits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea! I never win anything! I'm so excited! Thanks so much, Jen! :-)
Im just now checking as Ive got a yucky case of mastitis and haven't been on the computer!
THanks again! I'm excited!!!

Theresa said...

That was cool...thanks for visiting my site. I always love having new cyber-friends!!