Thursday, October 26, 2006

Product Review


Ok, I just had to share with you how great this product is. Cascade 2-in-1 Action Pacs. This is easy to use, no measuring, one tablet per dishwasher load, does a great job. They do cost a little more than your normal squeeze dishwashing stuff. But I LOVE them. I do not have to pre-rinse everything. In fact I did a little test. Katherine my 11 year old ate grits yesterday for breakfast and somehow the bowl was left in the sink all day (not sure how that happened...I am usually pretty quick to clear the dishes etc...NOT) So if any of you have tried to get dried on grits off ...it is like cement! anyhoo I just loaded in the dishwasher without any attempt to scrape the dried grits off and after running the dishwasher the dish came out clean!! I was so excited! This stuff is great!
I just found out you could get a coupon!! Thats even better.

No comments: